Help

All about the games under construction
~J~
Usuario habitual

Help

Postby ~J~ » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:51 am

Esperanzadamente tendré algunas versiones parciales de programa completamente playable de la misión A.D., el fantasma de la burbuja y héroe del talismán de oro hacia fuera en las 2 - 3 semanas próximas. Si algunos artistas pueden ayudar hacia fuera con la pantalla del título, I'd realmente aprecian. El crédito COMPLETO será dado en el juego y en mi Web site. Cualquier persona que puede ayudar, satisfacer el email yo. Muchas gracias....
~J~
exepotes
Usuario habitual

Postby exepotes » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:27 am

hi. i could help you, probably. i mean, i could do the title screens (and GUI buttons, if you need them), but i'd first make one of them, and, if you like what i can do, i'll do the rest.
i've been using photoshop (and artgem, and the gimp, and corel products, and... well, you got the idea) for a while, so i know how to use the software. but that doesn't necessarily (spelling?) means i will obtain something you like.
another problem: i don't know those games, so, if you are interested, you could send me the original title screens and some game screenshots (originals and or new) to propoleo@argentina.com . if you want to tell me something, then write me an email, or post it. bye.

ps: you should post in plain english, besides the 'translation' you've posted. i understand (and probably the rest of the world) english better than online translations... :?
------------------------------------------------------
http://exepotes.blogspot.com
~J~
Usuario habitual

Postby ~J~ » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:27 am

Hi Exepotes, many thanks for your post.

I'm at work at the moment, so I'll email some screens tonight when I get home.

Thanks for the tip about online translations, I'll remember to post in English in the future... :D
~J~

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:18 am

ok, no problem. it's 6:00 am right now, and i MUST go to sleep (believe it or not)... so, the time difference is like 4-5 hours. i'll check my mail around 23:00 tomorrow (well, today). i have to fix my schedule... :shock:
exepotes
Usuario habitual

Postby exepotes » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:20 am

er, i posted the last one... see you.
exepotes
Usuario habitual

Postby exepotes » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:54 am

hey! not that i'm impatient, but i didn't get any e-mail from you. may be it got lost, or you just couldn't send it... anyway, i'm waiting. 8)
Last edited by exepotes on Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
~J~
Usuario habitual

Postby ~J~ » Sat May 01, 2004 4:44 pm

Just replied to you, apologies for the delay...
~J~

Return to “Projects”